About me


About me 

Hi! My name is Daniela Alessandra García Alvarez. I live in Chame, Panama Oeste, but I study in Ciudad del Saber, Panama and since it’s a boarding school, I usually stay here.

I am a student of international bachelor in the academia bilingüe Panama para el futuro. I have a schedule from 7:30 in the morning to 2:50 in the afternoon. I have 3 higher level subjects which are language and literature, history and biology and I have 3 intermediate level subjects which are English Ab initio, physics and maths.

Being in this bachelor is a challenge for me because everything is different and I have many challenges to achieve. Some things are still complicated for me, but I hope to achieve everything I want.

What do I really like?

My favorite food is spaghetti with white sauce and shrimp, but 
what i like to eat most is hamburger and I love to drink coca cola soda. 
My mom’s name is Anayca Alvarez and my dad is Daniel Garcia. I live with my grandma. I have three sisters and two brothers and I am an aunt. 

My favorite hobby is reading romance and mystery books. My favorite color is purple although I don't really like to wear purple. I like to be alone and I love watching romance, mystery and action series and movies. I love to eat kiwi and melon. I'm not good at sports, but I love watching baseball games. Throughout my life I have only asked for one flavor of ice cream always and that is the cookie

I'm very afraid of snakes and the dark. I hate to see people fighting

I have seventeen years old and this is my life.





Comentarios

Entradas populares